De Búrca Greene Solicitors offer expert legal advice and assistance in relation to immigration for individuals and businesses. We are committed to ensuring that our client’s rights and entitlements are fully vindicated and have a proven track record in this area.
Complex issues can arise in Irish immigration cases and we advise and provide expert guidance throughout the process. We have particular experience of the following;
- Immigration investor programme.
- Irish Born Child Residency applications (Zambrano)
- Work permits.
- EU Treaty Rights cases / free movement of workers/ dependent parent applications/ dependent spouse and children applications
- International Protection Applications (refugee status and/or subsidiary protection).
- Van der Elst Visas.
- General Visa Applications
- Family Reunification Applications
- Judicial Review
- Advices re Deportation Orders
- De Facto partner residence Applications
- Leave to Remain Applications
- All other general immigration and asylum queries